Friday, December 11, 2009

Prayer Request's

I received this from a friend and knew exactly where to turn....Here is what she is requesting;

1)
I need your help in starting a prayer chain, because I believe that the power of prayer will change the man for which I'm asking you to pray.
This is very difficult for the family, so I'm not mentioning any names. One of my dearest friends here in Fresno has been in ICU with her brother since Monday. She found him and is having a difficult time. He has two teenage children. He does not have the will to live and is upset that he did not die when attempted. Please pray that God will change his heart, provide strength for his recovery and give him the will to live.
Thank you so much!

2)
Sheila, from Jonah's Camp would like to ask for some serious prayer for a woman in our church. She's a cancer survivor who is having rare and debilitating side effects from taking Boniva a few years ago. The doctors say it could take about five years for her body to rid itself of the toxins. She is having severe depression and negativity that is taking its toll on her husband as well. They are strong believers, are still reading their Bible and praying, but her husband says nothing helps her. She is refusing help and contact offered by the church family. There's more, but please be praying for Chris and Donna and their family.

3)
A girl Cal went to HS with was hit by a car while jogging in Long Beach where she attends college. She has been in ICU for a week with serious head injuries and a broken pelvis that needs to be operated on. She is making progress, but is nowhere near out of the woods. Please pray for MACEY and her family.
She has a blog just like Our Girls...
http://www.mashedpotatoesandallthingspink.blogspot.com/

You have your orders, Army Goodell!

Pray On!
S
S

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord, please touch the heart of these people - thank you Jesus

Anonymous said...

Solider Miss Denise reporting in for prayer duty,also how is Joshua doing-I have been praying hard for him and his family.
Brian,shelley and my kiddos I am thinking about you all so much and hope you are fairing well.
Praying in hope and in love,
Miss Denise

Anonymous said...

I was talking to a student today about Robynn because she was telling me how hard the holidays can be since her mom died when she was 5. I was tearful and read the blog for some peace.

There is so much joy in reading about Robynn and the mere fact of being her cousin. But, it's almost as hard now to read last December's blog and I know it must be gut wrenching for all of you.

I do hope you are all doing well, as Robynn would want to be looking down at your smiling faces.

I hope the next days are peaceful for all of you. You'll be in my constant thoughts and prayers.

With much love,

Michelle Hansen

Lauressa said...

Prayers going out to everyone who asked!

Also, today I'm praying for you Shelley, Brian, the kids and everyone in Robynn's life. Today will be tough, but you are all on the hearts and minds of so many people.

lauressa said...

Oh, I forgot to update on Joshua. They are in Texas at MD Anderson and he's receiving proton radiation therapy for his brain tumor (cancer). It has been very stressful for his parents, as they are constantly having to battle hurdles in just getting care provided thanks to insurance company issues and miscommunication. Yesterday he had a very rough day and was screaming and crying for the whole day and was finally allowed to have his shunt in his head drained, which was supposed to relieve his pain. His mom hasn't posted today, but I'll update when she does. Thank you for praying for him still :)

Wendy said...

It's hard to believe that it's been a year since Robynn was taken away, but her memory is as alive as ever. I'm thinking of you all and hoping you can still feel the love and support from all of you friends and family.