Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy 41st Kel!!!!


To the Heaven's I sing, Happy Birthday to YOU Kelly!

I know Robynn is right there with you baking you the YUMMIEST of cakes!

What a day the boys & I had yesterday! The most touching part were the cards they created for you. We attached them to balloons & they are bringing them to your garden today. I hope you feel our love and know we struggle so much w/out you. I still can't believe you are gone.

I love you so much Kel!

"You have changed me for the better & I have been changed for GOOD"!


Hugs & Kisses to Heaven to both "my girls" Oh the fun you must be having................



Pray On!

S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Brian,Hailey,Shelley and ALL of the ARMY GOODELL,
I want to send BIG EASTER hugs and love to you all.May our Lord bless and keep you.
I hope all is well and that our Lord wraps his love around you.
Brian how are you-I think of you all the time and pray for you all.
It is our 1st Easter without our beloved Mom Duncan and it is sooo hard not to be sad....but God os good all the time.
Shelley how are you and are you still working towards your goal of helping others with their grief as you had posted some time ago-fill me in if you would.
Happy Easter and love to you all,
Miss Denise

sheilabair said...

BABY GOODMAN UPDATE (4/6): Tait Josiah was born April 5; he weighed 4lb, 9oz and measured 17" long. He is in the NICU at Presbyterian Hollywood, and he may be transferred to Childrens' Hospital today. Tait's kidneys are healthier than Jonah's were at this point, but have limited functionality. For now, Scott and Amy are asking for prayer specifically for Tait's lungs. Also, Amy is in recovery and is having some discomfort. Please pray for her recovery as well. Scott did want me to mention that they would prefer no visitors at this point. Thank you for faithfully praying, Amy Puls