Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bittersweet!

This morning we got the great news that Hailey's arm was all healed and no more "STINKY" cast. Perfect timing because her first soccer practice is tomorrow and she plans on being the star of her team!

After the doctor visit we ran up to the cemetary to visit Robynn and Uncle Dennis. Today Dennis would have been 35 (it's still hard to believe it's been almost 10 years since he left us). While we were cleaning the headstones Brady just started singing Happy Birthday loud and proud. I know Robynn was singing right along and Dennis was smiling.

Lord how I miss my two Best Friends but consider myself blessed to have had such amazing people in my life!
God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news about your arm Haley! Please keep us up to date on your soccer games...
Brady, even though we here in Sacramento can't hear you sining, we are all so happy when you do!

The Barca's

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Hope this is a sign that this year promises to be filled with more joy and happiness! Tell Hailey we can't believe how long that hair has gotten!!! WOW!! It still warms my heart remembering how generous and brave she was when she had her hair cut! Your one of our heroes Hailey!
Kelly K

Sheila Bair said...

I just can't put the right words together here, but I just keep being amazed by your strength. I can only ask the Lord to pour out His blessings in the same way you have received whatever He brings your way...with AMAZING GRACE!