Friday, January 29, 2010

Tracy Asks for your Prayers....

I have a friend who is battling cancer. Her name is Suzanne Howell. She was in remission and then had some lung issues. Her markers were at 0 but after the radiation that she received in December her cancer markers are now up to 18000 she is currently in the hospital here in Roseville and the Dr says it won't be long. Please pray for her comfort and her family and friends during this time.
Tracy Randall

1 John 4:18
Perfect love expels all fear.

Please let Suzanne and her family feel your Perfect Love O Lord!

Pray ON!
S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tracy,
Please let Suzanne know that she is my prayers and you as well.Keep your eyes upwards.
Brian how are you and my kiddos doing?I have been thinking about you alot and hope you are all well.
Give the kids kisses for me and have a wonderful
valentines day...I love and miss you all and you tooo Shelley.
Praying in hope and in love,Miss Denise