Friday, February 5, 2010

BIG Robynn Hugs to YOU!!!!!!

Well, Miss Denise here's a brief update;)
Brady and Hailey are doing great! Brady is a reading machine and enjoyed an ice cream party for this last week. He is part of the Chess Club and is getting better and better. Tanner bought him a game set for Christmas and made SURE it had a Chess board:) I wish I could say he stays the nite with us often because he loves his Auntie, but the truth is, I think the draw is his cousin Tanner...

Miss Pea, aka Hailey Rae is as chatty and bubbly as ever! She too is thriving in school and for her 8th bday she got to go to San Fran and enjoy Wicked! She thought this play was THE GREATEST! Mimi and others joined in and made it even more special for our baby girl!

Brian continues to substitute teach for various high schools and enjoys it very much. There has been a total change in him since he started this. He has a gift and the kids seem to be giving right back to him:) Hooray! We spend lots of time together eating(our fams favorite past time) watching football and just hangin out.

As for me, I am embarking on a new and exciting journey. I started a class that will continue
for the next 8 Wednesdays. I have had meetings with Father Craig trying to figure out how to use what has happened to me, to benefit others. So I am getting trained for grief, trauma and crisis coaching. We don't have an exact plan, but this is where we are starting. I will have to look to the Lord for the steps to follow. Please keep me in your prayers as I am a little freaked out about the whole thing:) I am mostly thrilled, but it is a pretty heavy subject, that brings me back to moments with Miss Robynn and Kel that I haven't conquered emotionally yet.

A couple prayer requests;

Please pray for my mom and dad who have the ENORMOUS task of being in control of my 94 year old grandfathers care. He is not doing well and I know the stress of this is taking a toll on both of them.

Keep the Sacchini family in your prayers. They lost their teenage nephew to a terrible accident.

....don't forget Macy! She is home now, but not without some complications.

and Tracy, we are still praying for Suzanne!

The word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all hedoes. The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is fullof his unfailing love. -- Psalm 33:4-5

Pray On!
S

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Shelley! I am sure your Robynn would be proud. I still hope to one day read book written by you...I bet everything you need can be found right here on this blog!!!
Kelly K

Anonymous said...

Dearest Shelley,THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE.I am so proud of our reader and chess player Mr.Brady.Keep up the good work an give Tanner and Auntie a run for their chess knowledge.
Hailey Rae I can just hear your laugh and see your smile.......You sweet pea.
Well Brian-hats off to you and teaching the high schoolers and me---well I will stick to pre-schoolers.I am sooo glad that I have NO more teenagers,ny youngest Bekah Mae turned 20 and that is good for me.Our little granddaughter is now almost 17 months and is fine and progressing normal for which I praise the Lord.I plan on spoiling her this wed-sat as it will be the 1st time having her over night as her folks go to Santa Cruz and let me just tell you she has her new baby doll stroller and dollie that I plan on walking all oner the neighborhood with--hehe the sweet times of life.
Shelley-you just follow your heart and gift that the lord has given you.You will be of such comfort and understanding to those who are at their lowest of times(I know how you have helped us all with Robynn and Kelly and so many others as well as myself-I AM PROUD OF YOU AND YES I WILL BE PRAYING IN HOPE AND IN LOVE FOR YOU
I love you all,Miss Denise

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update Shelley! It's always so good to hear how everyone is doing. So glad to hear that in each of their own way, everyone is thriving!! Robynn I'm sure is very proud! Additionally, I think what you are preparing to do is so very incredible. This is a perfect example of God using all things for good! I continue to pray for all of you and for all of the prayer requests. Big hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Shelley, Thank you so much for updating us on the family. I can't tell you how much it helps us here on the north coast keep up with you all. I check it on and off and pray for those in need. I believe you will be great at this new phase in your life. I can picture Robynn smiling down on you. (Loved to see the smiles on the Mother Day pictures-Only how about handing the camera over to someone to take your picture now and then.) May the Lord continue to bless you today and alway. Love Augie Hansen