Monday, July 26, 2010

Miss Me??? lol I can just hear Robynn's chuckle......

Thought I'd let you know what has been happening....
Brian,Brady,Hailey,Tanner,Mum-Mum, Papa and the Harker family headed to Punta Mita to stay with Uncle Matt & Aunt Erin. The weather was AMAZING and they enjoyed white sand,crystal blue water,kayaking,zip lining,yachting,deep sea fishing,jet skiing,lounging by the pool and their favorite hang out,"El Dorado" right on the water. As usual, it was a trip to never forget! I guess, that's true for them....Cal and I were left behind so she could finish her summer school class, so we have a different take;)
Brady just finished football and soccer will be starting soon as Brian just finished his "coaches training" on Saturday. We got to keep Hailey and take her out to Izumo's where they cook in front of you and light onion volcano's on fire! She also got to go see Ramona and Beezas with Cal and Meg. Brady has been having a blast with Mimi, Enni and Uncle Derek in Roseville and think he would have lobbied to stay longer if he didn't have a date tomorrow to watch the Angels play the Red Sox. Tanner and Brady will be cheering on Boston much to others dismay!hehe

I have been getting ready to launch St francis 1st Grief Share and will be meeting with Father Craig on Thursday to figure out ALL the details as there are tons and tons! I am Terrified beyond words but will trust in Him, as I know he is leading me. Please pray that I am able to use my devastating losses in order to serve others and lead them towards the grace of God and healing. I know that I continue to heal and as soon as I feel I am on solid ground, a mighty tremble erupts and I am shaken. I know this is the journey of grief, but pray that I STAND in the face of this adversity.

Please continue to pray for Miss Denise and Baby Tate(he is just a little miracle) and I am thrilled to see his continued progress. I would also ask that you pray for my friend Barbara. She has been fighting pancreatic cancer since Sept 2008. It has now reappeard in her liver and spread to multiple organs. She has 2 teenage boys Jimmy and Matt and a wonderful husband Jason. I am honored to call her sister Joan one of my oldest and dearest friends and as we returned from the lake together yesterday, Joan got a call telling her Barb was in the ER in horrific pain and with a terrible colon infection that would cease her radiation and chemo treatment until it was under control. As we know with Robynn, when we give the cancer any time off, it wreaks havoc. Please pray that God lay his healing hands on Barb and ask Him to give her comfort and peace and to feel His Almighty presence.
To get more updates and learn about Barb's Fight, visit www.barbstrong.com

PRAY On!
Love to you ALL
S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelley,

I think of Robynn ALL the time. I miss just knowing she is on the earth even though we hadn't spoken in many years. I still cry & think of her and her beautiful family all the time. Her smile, laugh and aura surround us all and I just wanted u and her family to know, we all still think of her and u all. Time can never replace the sunshine girl we all remember.

Luv, Stephanie Campos-McCall
School friend