Friday, September 11, 2009

God Bless the Heroes, God Bless Those Left Behind and God Bless America!

Please take a moment in remembrance of those so deeply affected by this day 8 years ago. We cried as a Nation and as a Nation we must heal, grow and continue to protect what we hold so dear!

Today I decorated my car w/ paint pens with the following sayings;
9-11
We have NOT Forgotten!
We are Still Praying!
God Bless the USA!
&
"USA" with hearts all around it
I went to Costco and when I got back in my car there was a piece of paper under my windshield wiper. I opened my car door and grabbed it. On the back of Christmas stationary it read,
"I like what you have written on your car! THANK YOU!!
I was very touched and full of pride, not just for our country, but all mankind!
Pay It Forward Army Goodell! We make a difference!
PRAY ON!
S

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen...Let's make the most of our blessed time in this country!

Sheila said...

You're amazing and a great example to follow! God bless!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SHELLEY FOR YOUR WONDERFUL POSTING. TODAY IT SEEMS LIKE MANY HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT HORRIBLE DAY. GOD BLESS YOU AND OUR COUNTRY.

Anonymous said...

We do have a wonderful country and GOD BLESS US ALL AND WE WILL NEVER TAKE FOR GRANTED FOR ALL OF THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO GIVE THEIR LIVES TO PROTECT US.

Brian how is your back and let me just say my computer was acting up again but I have been praying for you and for the 1st anniversary without sweet Robynn.
Tell the kiddos I say hi and send my love to them both.
My grand daughter Alexa is offically 1 today and we had a wonderful BBQ with tons of family and friends in Redding and she tore up her cake and of course the cutest little girl(I know I am just a bit tainted in my view)

Alexa is truly a miracle and it has been 47 weeks(I think) today without any more episodes-GOD IS SO GOOD

Praying in hope and in love,
Solider Miss Denise

Tracy Randall said...

Thank you for the rememberence of 9-11. To often I think people forget that day until the anniversery. On the other hand I have a prayer request. This comes from my hospital bed. I just finished up with my broken leg and now am bake in with a broken back. Fracture to T-11 and L-1. Lots of pian but I can still move arms and legs. Crashed my dirt bike and should be in a brace for 3 months.