Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tracy Randall need our Prayers

From Tracy...
Thank you for the remembrance of 9-11.
Too often I think people forget that day until the anniversary.
On the other hand, I have a prayer request.
This comes from my hospital bed. I just finished up with my broken leg and now am back in with a broken back. Fracture the T-11 and L-1. Lots of pain, but I can still move arms and legs. Crashed my dirt bike and should be in a brace for 3 months.
(what the "HE double toothpicks" were doing on a dirt bike??????) There's my 2 cents

We are Praying Tracy!!!
Pray On!
S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also appreciated the reminder of 9-11. I was 8 months pregnant with my daughter Megan on this devestating day. My husband, a special operations helicopter pilot in the USAF, came home early that afternoon and quickly packed his bags, uncertain of when he would leave and even less certain of when he would return.

By the grace of God, he was allowed to stay home until our daughter was born. 3 weeks later, with a 10 day old baby girl and 20 month old son, we said goodbye to daddy, unsure of when, or if, we would see him again. We were among the lucky ones. 4 months later he returned safe and sound. May our 9-11 memories always include our dedicated and heroic armed forces members....and their families.
Kelly K.

Anonymous said...

Dear Army Goodell,

Several months ago many of you graciouslly prayed for a student of mine... Hayden... his very young mother, Lori, was battling stage IV melenoma.

Sadly, Lori lost her battle on September 19th while at MD Anderson in TX. She leaves behind a beautiful and bright 8 year old son, Hayden. I was lucky enough to call myself Hayden's teacher last year. Hayden is blessed to have the support and love of Lori's parents. Please keep this family in your prayers.

Kelly K.

Michelle & Emma & Philip said...

Brian:

Just wanted you to know that I've been thinking about you & the kids a lot lately. I hope you're all doing well. Give the kids our love and let them know we send a big hug!

Love,

Michelle Hansen
(and Emma)