Thursday, June 25, 2009

Larry Lives in Heaven Now

They were able to get Larry comfortable before he passed away.
Please keep his family in your most sacred prayers.
Also, pray for the Georgino family. Our dear friend Shirley Georgino passed away yesterday. Her son Michael is one of my Dads all time favorite students from 40 years ago. Some of you might know Shirley as the owner of the Jolly Kone on S Chester Ave. As kids, teenagers and even adults we loved to go visit Shirley and grab a salad burger and vanilla coke. She was always hard at work, but never caught without a smile and something to say that would make you laugh along with her. She will be missed, but Heaven will reap our loss.

God Bless and...
Pray On!
S

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear the news. We will certainly keep them all in our prayers. I hope the families can try and focus on the fact that their loved ones are no longer suffering. In fact, it's just the opposite! For that, I hope they can celebrate.

On a side note. . . After hearing about the loss of Farrah to cancer yesterday; I was reminded even more of our girl and was not feeling the greatest. Then, after hearing about the loss of Michael Jackson, the silliest thought came to mind; I envisioned Robynn and the rest of heaven dancing the Thriller video with Michael! I must say, it was silly, but it put a smile back on my face for the rest of the afternoon. I'd like to think Robynn was reminding me she's smiling, pain free and having fun! It was a great reminder and helped me to have a better outlook.

Anonymous said...

In response to Sabrina's message--Robynn and I were big fans of Michael Jackson early on. One of our first '45' records was "Working day and night". Actually, our very first record was "My Sharona" by The Knack! We always bought our records together since it was such a big purchase! ;) hehe! By the way, did you know that Robynn was voted 'Best Dancer' when she was at Cheer Camp in high school?! I sure miss her....
Love,
Jenni