Wednesday, February 13, 2008

#10 Diagnosis Day

Dear friends and family,

I have struggled for hours on how to approach this news w/ all of you. I cannot begin to express my sadness and disappointment over what I am about to tell you.

Robynn has been diagnosed w/ Angiosarcoma (cancer of the lining of blood vessels). The next step in Robynn's care is to get a Nuclear Body Scan to assess the extent of the cancer. On Tuesday she will meet with an Oncologist to discuss the next step in treatment.

This obviously is not the news we have hoped and prayed for. Please continue to pray for Robynn,Brian,Brady and Hailey as well as our entire family.
Ask that the Lord keep us faithful,hopeful and strong through this battle.

The out pour of support has been overwhelming! Many of you have asked what you can do to help... I am trying to figure that out. If we need anything I have no problem letting you know.

Thank you again!

Love to all,
S

No comments: