Monday, February 18, 2008

Dear Friends and Family,

Brian has created a "blog" where we will post updates on Robynn. We have listed all the emails that I have sent out so far.
Brian said she is getting stronger and stronger and has even put back on about 10 pounds! Woo Hoo! We'd like to fatten her up as much as possible before her treatments start.;)

Thank you again for all of your thoughts, prayers, support and offers of help.
Your greatest gift to us without a doubt, is your prayers! We know He knows how LOVED and FABULOUS our girl Robynn is, but it doesn't hurt to CONSTANTLY remind Him!

http://robynnsbattle.blogspot.com/

Love to all!

S

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Dear Robynn,

I just found out from my Mom (Marcy). First of all my love goes out to you, Brian and you beautiful children. My thought and prayer are with you. I wish I was closerso I could do more.

Love your cousin,

Dawn