Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rick Harrison

Please pray for Rick who had a massive heart attack and has been in critical condition. His brother is Father Craig Harrison of St. Francis church in Bakersfield. Father Craig married Robynn and Brian and has always held a special place in our families hearts. His family has endured great loss recently when their sister passed away unexpectedly four months ago.
I was at Gillian's 1st communion Saturday and Father Craig did the mass/ceremony. He told us what his family was going through and that he couldn't imagine getting through these times without Christ. He also wondered what non-believers held onto in times like these.
It has made me wonder as well......

The Harrison's pain must be tremendous, but their Faith remains "Strong"!
We are ordered to "Stand" with them in Prayer and continued commitment to Our Gracious God!

Pray on!
S

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to the Harrison Family :( I will pray for Father Craig and his family every time I am praying for Robynn and all the numerous others out there experiencing pain in their heart. For now..I CAN ONLY IMAGINE..( I could just listen to this song all day long...in fact I think I will :) And I will be sending up prayer through every word of this song...over and over and over! There are probably meds for this...but I like being CRAZY :) Love and Prayer!
Brandy

Anonymous said...

My heart to goes out to the Harrison Family-we just never know what tomarrow holds-cherish our loved ones and those we have contact with.
Robynn I heard from Dina how well you looked and that you are gaining weight-congratulations my dear friend.My wish for you is that each day finds you stronger because you sure deserve it.
I love you and am praying in love and hope for the ones that are hurting-Soilder Miss Denise

Anonymous said...

Father Craig is one in a million! He, his family, with special emphasis for restoration & health for his brother Rick will be a part of our prayer 'list'...thank you for bringing this to light--we wouldn't have known otherwise.

In friendship~
Jill & Bob West

Heidi said...

Father Craig also married my husband Matt and I. He holds a very special place in our heart as well. He did my first communion too! He's an amazing man. My prayers are with his family.