Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Barbara Haller- Boylan-Schager

"Army Goodell",

Your commitment to Robynn has been tremendous and I ask once again, we widen our circle for Barb.
Please visit the following link, http://www.supportcircle.com/dbmodel_php/supportpage.php?rcp_ID=10873087&password= for my tears have gotten in the way of my words. I'm sorry.

Here was what I sent on our behalf;

Barb and family,
Your posts shook me to my soul as it is all too familiar. Please know I am enlisting all of "Army Goodell" to assist you, as it will be the "fight of your life"! This roller coaster ride has many ups and downs, but remember to give thanks and praise for each curve, bump, straight away and freefall. Miracles are possible and very real! I have been witness!

I love you, will pray for you and ask others to do the same. GAME ON Team Haller!!!{feel free to rename yourselves...you will always be Haller's to me)

Pray ON!
Shelley

Pray On!
S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I tried to access the hyperlink, then put in the name at the support circle website without any success, it will not detour me from sending prayer and positive thoughts for Barbara Haller Boylan-Schager.

Strength and care for you as well Shelley, this year has been quite stressful for your entire family so you are not forgotten in our prayers.

The loving support of family is as only as good as the strength & vitality that they have to give in order to be off support & help. Our love & friendship goes out to all members of The Goodell Family and the ones introduced to us for our prayers and assistance.

Many blessings~
Jill & Bob West

Anonymous said...

Just visited the link and was blown away by her story as well as Brian's post. It made me cry...with buth happiness and sadness. Robynn you have NEVER been far from my mind, in spite of the fact that I do not know you, but even I haven't appreciated how hard your fight has been! I recently listened as a friend told me about her father's cancer and how there was very little hopoe. Her perspective and attitude differ so greatly from those within your "army". I referred her to this blog counting on what I already know to be true: that HOPE is contagious! Thank you...