Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nothin Outta Texas Yet:)

Please raise "Our Girl" UP, UP, UP, as we anxiously await the results of her scans/tests.

Please say a special prayer for my Uncle Dick, his wife Nancy and his son Ryan and other family and friends as we travel to Taft to leave Aunt Dorothy and Uncle Joe at their final resting place.

Psalm 139:7-10
Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

It is because of this promise that we know HE will not let us fall. He will watch over us in our sadness and grief and turn it into something that will glorify His name. I'm sure Aunt Dorothy and Uncle Joe are in "Awe" of the place HE had waiting for them. Whenever I start feeling overwhelmed with despair, I think of the smiles on their faces in His presence and I find some relief.

Love to All!
Pray On!
S

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are sure praying for you guys!
God Bless!
We anxiously await some GOOD news out of Texas :)
Lots of love.
B.

Anonymous said...

I axiously await for some good news from Texas. I pray for your family often. Keep up the great fight!!!

Anonymous said...

Robyn and Brian,
Praying for the "best" news possible for you. Jared said our morning prayer for you today on the way to school. We love you and as always, send you all our love and prayers.
Love,
Jared, Ari and Dad

Anonymous said...

Robynn, sometimes it's hard to read what I've written with the tears in my eyes. Sorry about the one N!
Love
Dad

Anonymous said...

We've been lifting you all in prayer for all that your family has been throught. As well as, kept a constant vigil of healing prayers,restoration of health & wellness, and complete dismissal of pain & discomfort for Sweet Robynn. Please continue to keep us updated so we may be specific in our prayers to aid in all of your needs. Hugs~ Jill & Bob West