Monday, August 4, 2008

So Far, So Good!

She has had the upper hand on this chemo treatment and her Pic line is not causing her grief and is working as it should...Hip Hip Hooray!
She was feeling so good, that they had their Godson Will (bunny ears baby in Robynn's bday pics:) for the weekend. Brian stripped the house of any and all "baby dangers"as they prepared to enjoy every moment with this Super-Cutie!!! I don't know that they were quite ready to give him back, but they handed him over to Mom and Dad last night.
It did my heart good to hear Robynn sound so great on the phone. I didn't even have to ask how she was feeling, her joyful spirit was apparent in her sparkling voice. What a way to end a day!:)
Psalm 139:7-10
Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. (NIV)


Pray On!

S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are feeling good. we love to hear it! Love the oxfords

Anonymous said...

Well, doesn't that sound like a fun and BUSY weekend with a little guy!? Glad you all had a good weekend and that ROBYNN is doing well!

Keep it up girl!

:) Kim

Anonymous said...

If you are fortunate to have Goodell as your last name, the Battle is on!!!!

Love & prayers,
Tina & family