Tuesday, March 31, 2009

To the Heavens I sing.........

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday Dear Kelly!
Happy Birthday to You!

Just a few of us will go to Kelly's parents and have a champagne toast and pray over the garden they planted for Kelly. Downtown Mexicali watch out! We are gonna feast on Kel's favorite dishes along with our Friday lunch must haves... Cadillac margarita's. A pink Champagne cake from Smiths will top it all off.
I'm having a rough day. I just miss her something fierce. We talked so much about us turning 40 this year and the specifics. Were supposed to grow old together and I just can't believe that's not gonna happen. Please pray for all of us today. I'm getting my crying time in now so hopefully I can hold it together for tonight.

Love to all!
Pray On!
S

Happy birthday my sweet angel! I know Robynn is taking wonderful care of you today and everyday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and Kelly's family today. May tonight be a wonderful celebration of your sweet friend!

:) Kim

kelly k said...

How lucky Kelly's kids are that you will be able to represent that side of their mom. I didn't know Kelly, (don't know anyone of you actually:)) but she sounds like so many of the great friends I used to take for granted. I feel lucky Shelley, that you are a voice that reminds people to take time to think about the really important stuff. like telling our loved ones how special they are while they are with us!

Anonymous said...

I echo Kelly K. that we are constantly reminded by you, that we have to appreciate those in our lives each and every second.

Our thoughts are with you...hope the celebration was a joy filled remembrance.

In friendship~
Jill West

Anonymous said...

What else could top the Smith's champagne cake except a homemade Robbyn creation! Your girls are doing great together and they are holding you up on their wings- so fly today, let your faith guide you and their wings hold you!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Shelley,
I hope that yesterdy was special for all of you.I prayed alot yesterday for you all.
Keep your eyes upwards and I know that Robynn and Kelly do have their eyes upon you all.
My heart hurts for your tears and the incrediable loss that you have to endure.
Know how much I love you and am praying strong for you in hope and in love,solider Miss Denise
GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALL

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelley,
I feel like the tears will never stop, sometimes it just feels like my chest will just give out...How do so many people deal with this kind of pain? I am not good at it...Kelly always saw her glass as half full...and I so want to be like that...Oh Shelley, I can't even write right now...just know that I am sending you big air hugs....Kelly's birthday was beautiful, it really was...it was just missing the most important part..Kelly.
Shelley, you are so strong. I miss her...I just miss her so much, I can't stand it. Love you