Monday, April 27, 2009

Susan O'Quin

Yet another young woman has been struck with devastating news. Susan was just diagnosed with multiple cancers that are in-operable and now must begin a battle no one should ever be challenged with. Please extend your prayers for Susan and her family, that they may be blessed with the strength and healing only Our Lord can provide!

Thank you so much for all you do for so many you don't even know. You all are amazing and I know Our Girl is looking down smiling! God bless you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Army and my friends,
Please let Susan and her family know that we will be praying for them(I hope they read the blog)
Sabrina where do I buy the song that you shared-I want and need it.
Dana Killan has my number and perhaps we can be in touch.
I am grateful and feel the prayers of you all.
Praying in hope and deep love,
Solider Miss Denise

Tracy Randall said...

Susan you are in our prayers and we lift you and your family up to the Lord.

I was able to go out to Robynn's grave site this afternoon and as I pulled up sissy's song come on the radio. Guess someone is watching. If that wasn't enough I opened my browser on my iphone and the last page i was on was robynn's blog it updated and just as it finished again sissy's song came on.
So for all the prayer requests going out rest assure we have an angel watching and praying for each and everyone of you.

They are now debating of scoping Larry or going to surgery. we should know more tomarrow. Thank you all for prayers. He is more coherant now and able to convers. Dr. said that his lungs are clear so no signs of any infection. So now we wait and pray.

Anonymous said...

Tracy...glad that your father-in-law has had a little improvement and will continue to pray.

With regard to Susan...absolutely...prayer & peace will be a huge part of my worship.

In friendship~
Jill West

Tracy Randall said...

Set back, no scope. Larry had a change and they are preping for surgery at 6 pm.

Pray on Army Goodell.