Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update on Larry

Well, I am sad to report that while performing a successful surgery they found many cancerous masses in his abdomen. Left untreated, his life expectancy could be a month. With intense treatment with horrid side affects(that we are ALL TOO familiar with) and multiple surgeries, he could have up to 6 months.
I know the lump that you feel in your throat right now. I have it too. After getting the news, I sat in the Costco parking lot and cried. It brought back so may upsetting memories, and to think as we all fretted, cried and felt cheated, Robynn remained graceful and smiled when we couldn't.

Please pray for Larry and his family, as they face two despicably sad options. I am so sorry for them...

XOXO
Pray On!
S

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear there wasn't a more positive outlook/outcome after the surgery. :( Will be thinking of Tracy, Larry and family during this difficult time.

~ Kim

Anonymous said...

I too am so sorry that there was not a better outlook after Larry's surgery.
We will be praying in hope and in love for Larry and all of his family,keep your eye upwards for which your Lord is there for you all.

An update for Joyce Duncan's funeral is this Frid the 1st at 10 a.m.Please pray for us and the service and I thank you ahead of time.
By the way-THANK YOU MY FRIEND SABRINA FOR THE BEAUITFUL MUSIC AND I TOO WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU TO READ HER POST WITH THE WORDS ABOUT WAITING UNTILL IT IS OUR TIME TO BE CALLED HOME TO HEAVEN-IT SO TELLS US THAT OUR WORK HERE ON EARTH IS NOT DONE. THANK YOU WITH A TOUCHED HEART,SABRINA
I love you all and holding to our Army with a faith that holds me up and our family
Solider Miss Denise

Unknown said...

Wow, this wasn't the news I was expecting. . . my thoughts and prayers are with them all.

Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us.
Hebrews 6:18-19

Anonymous said...

I was so hopeful...I can only say that my prayers will focus on Larry's comfort & peace, as well as, Tracy & the rest of their family & friends.

I am truly sorry and feel like Shelley that this is like a flashback to Robynn's challeges.

Well, we pray in the good-time,the down times and the in between times...praying is just something where we can be of service & comfort.

In friendship~
Jill West