Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Army Goodell, We Need Your Help!

I have a family in need of our help in Bakersfield. Santos, one of Tim's employee's, has been diagnosed with Disseminated Valley Fever. He is a single-father of 11 and is the sole supporter. He is at Memorial Hospital and his prognosis is less than desireable.
I need BIG prayers for Santos and I need help with meals for his family! I know cooking for this many people is intimidating, but I know we are up for the task!
Gift cards to any local grocery store/Target or restaurant/pizza place would be helpful as well. I will be happy to pick up and deliver anything you have to give if that will help.
Otherwise you can email me at bdairygirl@gmail.com
Call my cell 661 978-5774 or
mail a donation to my attention, Shelley Goodell to 5301 Office Park Dr suite 225 93309
Help of ANY kind will be greatly appreciated!!!
Thank you in advance soldiers!

Love to all!
Pray On!
S

No comments: