Thursday, July 9, 2009

Prayer Request/Updates

Please raise Roger Pool up in prayer as he is beginning his battle with The Devil's right-hand man...Angiosarcoma. It gives me the chills to even type that word. Roger is married to my dear friend Kelly's Aunt Judy. Kelly's sister Brandy just informed me of this very sad news and said the symptoms/side effects are "all too familiar and like Robynn's, it is moving very fast".


A young mother from "Jonah's camp", Bracha Elisheva Bat Kaila is undergoing brain surgery due to cancer.


Please let Tracy's family feel the continued power of prayer as they struggle to live life without Larry.


Updates:


Linda Baker is finishing up with chemo and prays for more energy and wonders, what her hair will look like when it grows back?


Hooray for Julie Martin who is enjoying "Quality of Life" and will use this special time to serve through teaching Vacation Bible School. Way to go Julie!!!



I commend all our soldiers above on their courage and faith in a God that loves them so divinely! He will not fail you!



STAND STRONG! Army Goodell has got your back!!!

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with Thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Pray On!
S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It just proves that no day is complete without saying a prayer for---someone! I will be praying.

In friendship~
Jill West

Anonymous said...

I echo what Jill said-no day is complete without praying for someone and I too will be praying.
Thank you Shelley for the updates-know that you are the best and that I love you.
Hi Brian and my kiddos,I am thinking and praying for you in hope and in love,
Miss Denise

Lauressa RN said...

Can I forward a request to you to have Army Goodell pray for someone? My name is Lauressa, and I am one of the nurse's that took care of Robynn during her stay at SRMC.

An friend of mine that I've known since 4th grade just found out on Thursday that her and her husband's 1st child, 8 mos old Joshua Truini, has a very aggressive brain tumor. The tumor is wrapped around his brainstem and part of his spinal cord. The brainstem controls breathing, heartrate, blood pressure. He is having his big surgery tomorrow to remove as much tumor as they can. He needs lots of prayers right now. Prayers that he will come through surgery, that his medical team will do everything in their power to help him. Also, prayers that whatever plans the docs have for treating him will be successful.

Thank you so much! The Truini family lives in Oregon.