Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Special Prayer Request

Please pray for Mrs. Darlene Sullivan. She was diagnosed with Colon cancer last week, underwent surgery the following day and has suffered some serious complications. She developed a huge abscess and is at a high risk for becoming septic. Yes, there's that nasty, ugly word that will forever be associated with Kelly's death. With that said, I think you understand the seriousness of this.
I lived much of my childhood in the Sullivan household. Mrs. Sullivan loved me as one of her own and always made me feel so special. Her impact on my life is immeasurable.
With tears and a lump in my throat, I ask that you please pray for her and her family.

Pray On!
S

3 comments:

Monique said...

Our love and prayers go out in heaps to the Sullivan family and also to Santos' family!
On our knees!
Monique & Family

Unknown said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with Baby Joshua, Santos, Mrs. Sullivan and all of these families. Remember to continue to STAND... and KNOW that our Lord is with you and truly loves you. May God's Peace cover all of you abundantly.

Anonymous said...

As your great friend faces this terrible disease - Darlene will find tue peace in knowing that you are available to help and support her. Army Goodell is here for you, Shelly, and Darlene.