Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Update on Baby Joshua

From Lauressa;

Thank you so much Shelley for posting this!
Little Joshua had 60% of his tumor removed yesterday, the doc told his mom that
"He won't survive this". He is currently recovering from surgery with an expected prognosis of 1 year or less.Army Goodell knows that many many people outlive their prognosis, and I have seen many patients exceed the doctors expectations too.
We are keeping hope alive :)
Thanks again for posting prayer requests for Joshua.
Thank you to all!!

AMEN to that!
Pray On!
S

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I can't imagine the depth of the heartache...but I will always beg for the miracle from the One who is able.

Creative Kim Funk said...

Robynn always said she was so relieved that it was she who was sick... and not one of her kids. What a perfect place to get supportive... her on her blog.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you little one and family!!!

:) The Funk Family

Anonymous said...

My prayers go out to little Joshua and his family.I have not been online for awhile and I am so happy to see that you are still giving support & prayers for all that ask. What a blessing you are to so many.