Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

To all you SUPER FABULOUS Moms....Have a wonderful day!
I definitely celebrate being a mom of my extraordinary kids, but am saddened by the loss of some very special Moms these past few months. My life as a Mother is my most rewarding role and I know it was the same for Robynn and Kelly. Please pray today for the children that will live the rest of their lives without their mom and that their memories will keep them wrapped in her love always.

Enjoy your day Chicks!!!!!

Pray On!
S

As "Moms" we can all appreciate this video(sorry for the commercial) and be reminded of our favorite memories with our children...enjoy...
http://www.cmt.com/videos/taylor-swift/377565/the-best-day.jhtml

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelley I haven't been here for awhile, but think of all of you all the time. I especially wish for you a Happy Mothers Day. You've mothered so many of us the past year. I also pray that Brian and the kids were granted the strength that I know they needed for this most difficult holiday for them. My prayers are with you all.

Anonymous said...

Happ Mother's Day Shell Bell,
Love you!!! Love you Brian!!! Hope made it through the day okay...and could smile at some of you amazing memories of your sweet Robynn. I know it maust have been very hard. Our prayers are with you.
B.