Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Out of the Office Reply":)




I will be leaving town and without a computer til Sunday. If there are any prayer requests that are immanent please text/call my cell (661) 978 5774 and I will get in contact with Brian and have him post them.
Mothers day was a rough one, but we survived. It was nice to have Brady stay the night at Aunties and wake up to one of his famous back rubs! That kids got talent!!!;) We went to the cemetery (still waiting on headstone)and ran into Tracy & his kids who were visiting "Our Girl" as well. She got spoiled with her favorite 2 kids, starbucks, balloons,a pinwheel, tulips, and a "Diva" stuffed animal.
Took a Mother's day balloon to Kelly and sat on her bench and cried for being without my two dear friends.


Ecclesiastes 7:10
Don't long for "the good old days," for you don't know whether they were any better than today.
(not sure I'm buying this one;)

Psalm 5:3
In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.

Pray On!
S



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Shelley ~

I hope you have a great trip and ask the Lord to grant you traveling mercies. Thank you so much for posting the pictures and the update on how things went on Mother's Day. Please know that we are with all of you; praying for you, and missing Robynn each and everyday with you. Can't tell you what seeing these pictures did for me this morning. . . there really are no words, but, I thank you. =)

Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised. Proverbs 31:30

~Robynn, I know you loved having your babies and wonderful family close on Sunday. I thought of you; just like I think of you everyday. Oh how you are missed! Sending you Big Hugs and trying to continue to stand strong. . .

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the photo's and the emotions that were so prevalent on Mother's day.

I wish for you to have safe & happy travels.

In friendship~
Jill West

Tracy Randall said...

Brian and Shelley it was nice to see you all and meet you parents on Mothers day. Your family never ceases to amaze with there warmth and generosity. Hope you all had a wonderful day.
Larry was released on Monday late and is at home now in Bakersfield with home health care. They are looking at some different treatment options and their potential side effects. Weighing the quality versus longevity. Tami will be returning to Bakersfield on Thursday. So please pray for a safe trip. They are trying to get everything taken care of it sounds like he is ready to come home to Roseville to be with his family. I will let you all know as we find out more .

God Bless