Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A note from Kim...

Hi All :)
Wow, time flies! I told you all I was giving extra time and such for you to heal and be ready to work on a special memory book for Brian, Brady and Hailey... well... it's now feeling like time to wrap it up! The goal for any last entries will be Thursday, May 14th. I will plan to finish it up shortly after that so that it can be delivered to the family :)
Please feel free to contact me with any questions: kfunkcreates@sbcglobal.net
All details are listed at http://raisingforrobynn.blogspot.com (see post listed as "For the Love of Robynn") and remember, the most important part is size - pages need to be 8 inches by 8 inches or smaller... or they won't fit!
Thank you to all of you who have submitted something already ~ they are all very special!
Kim Funk :)

2 comments:

kelly k said...

Thanks Shelley for taking the time to pass on the prayer request for my mom, Peggy. Sadly, she passed away last Thursday evening. We held a beautiful celebration of her life yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Kelly K and all of your family,
My heartfelt prayers are sent your way.I am so sorry for you dear loss of your mom.
It hurts beyond measure and I do understand.
God bless and keep you in the days ahead.
Keep y our eyes upwards.
Praying in hope and in love
Miss Denise

Please give an update on Larry if you would-I have not been of free time to get on the blog as much as I do.Thank you sweet Shelley and Brian I have been thinking of you and the kids ever so strongly of late....praying for you all