Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Larry Update

Straight from Tracy.....

Brian and Shelley it was nice to see you all and meet you parents on Mothers day. Your family never ceases to amaze with there warmth and generosity. Hope you all had a wonderful day.Larry was released on Monday late and is at home now in Bakersfield with home health care. They are looking at some different treatment options and their potential side effects. Weighing the quality versus longevity. Tami will be returning to Bakersfield on Thursday. So please pray for a safe trip. They are trying to get everything taken care of it sounds like he is ready to come home to Roseville to be with his family. I will let you all know as we find out more .God Bless

I am on my knees for you and your family Tracy and I know many others will follow my lead!
I'm off to Boston at 4am. May Blessings never cease:)
I love you ALL to Robynn/Kelly and back......
Pray On!
S

2 comments:

sheilabair said...

Shelley, you are like the soldiers I hear about who lose body parts and still go back into battle...for the cause. May the Lord PROTECT, HEAL, STRENGTHEN, GUIDE, BLESS and USE you MIGHTILY as you so faithfully fight for The Cause, serving Him and those who have lost so much while you yourself are in pain! I ONLY use the word "awesome" for God and things He does...what you allow Him to do through you qualifies! I pray His most merciful and richest blessings on you and those you love! Good thing we have eternity because the line will be very long to meet you in heaven!

Anonymous said...

Shelley ~ I love your closing!!! Your own little version of to the moon and back - love it!!!

Tracy - your family is still in our thoughts and prayers!

:) Kim