Friday, May 8, 2009

Kelly K. we are praying for your entire family. I can't imagine my life without my Mom...I'm so sorry. I'm sure Robynn and Kel represented Army Goodell and met Peggy at the gate and got her acquainted with His Glorious Kingdom:)

Last I heard, Larry was having some issues that were keeping him from coming home. Please pray that those are resolved and he is home soon!

Miss Denise, we are still praying!

Hebrews 4:16
So let us come boldly to the throne of our Gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it.

Pray On!
XOXO
S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts will be with Kelly K. sending supportive prayers since, as you know, holidays and special events can be a tough road to travel.

Take care one & all...Happy Mother's Day~
Jill West

Anonymous said...

Dear Brian,Shelley and the kids and all the family,
I know that tomarrow will be a hard day=the 1st Mother's day without out sweet Robynn and Kelly and Kelly K's mom and my dear mother-in-law Joyce and my dear Aunt Lilly.
May God keep us all in his care and to help us keep our eyes upwards.
I know that we are sooo lucky to have each other to pray and stand in the gap for one another.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU ALL WONDERFUL MOMS.....
Praying in hope and in love,Miss Denise