Friday, May 1, 2009

Relay for Life is Tomorrow!!!

Please pray that the rain will stay away while we round the CSUB track all day and night. We'll walk regardless, but would rather have decent weather:) Don't forget to look for the TOO MUCH FUN CLUB on the Northwest corner. We are wearing Green shirts with white print that read "Kelly's Keepers". I just heard from Tracy, and Larry is out of ICU and doing better. I am excited to meet Tracy tomorrow at Relay. If you happen to be out there tomorrow, hunt me down... I'd love to hug any and all members of "Army Goodell"

Just in case you were wondering.......I raised over $2,000.00 for Relay! Not too shabby! Just like everything else, I could not have done it without my faithful and trusted ARMY!!! You ROCK!!
We will find a cure! And we will put an end to others suffering!

Pray On!
S

No comments: