Saturday, October 11, 2008

Amy Vallejo

"Army Goodell", I am once again enlisting your Incredible prayer power for our friend, Amy. She suffered a stroke today and as a result, broke her ankle and is paralyzed on her right side. She is in the Stroke Unit at a local hospital. She has 5 children and too many grandchildren to count and will require a tremendous amount of prayer support now and through in her recovery.

Thank you again for widening our "circle of prayer", fueled with faith, compassion and love!

Pray On you Mighty Warriors!!!
XOXO,
S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you today and everyday! My wonderful friends gave me 2 very special charms for my charm bracelet...a clock and a cupcake...and a note saying 'life is short, eat dessert first' It just reminded me that EVERY day we are blessed with is precious....(I NEED TO STOP TAKING THEM FOR GRANTED.) So to all of those out there who are suffering in any way...our prayers go up for you.
Lord please be with us all,
God Bless,
B.

Oh and THANK YOU LORD, for all of our many, many blessings!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Robynn and Brian and kiddos,
Well today was a fun day-ont he way into work at Pre-school I had KNCI(which I do love country 2nd only to Christian music) on what a blast to hear them talk live and shoot the pumpkin gun---when they spoke of you and your couragous battle once again I had tears.You are continuing to make a difference and I am so proud of you.When I went out to Dave's after the afternoon class I took some families with me and I saw some of the old pre school families and we were all there to support you and had some fun doing it.I encourage people to go the pumpkin patch and support Dave.
Hang in there and keep your eyes upwards-we are standing strong for you and I am praying in love and hope for your strength and that the chemo will keep working.
I love you all and here's to sunny days like today at the pumpkin patch for you.
Soilder Miss Denise