Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mark Your Calendars Sacramento Guys & Gals:

Dave's Pumpkin Patch (http://www.davespumpkinpatch.com/) along with 105.1 KNCI will be hosting a fundraiser on October 14, 2008, for Robynn Goodell and her courageous fight against cancer. Dave's Pumpkin Patch will donate 10% of all gross purchases at the pumpkin patch (excluding food) to Robynn and her family.
We hope you can come be a part of this special day for Robynn.

Details below:
When: Tuesday, October 14th**
Pat and Tom from 105.1 KNCI's morning show will be broadcasting live from the patch from 5 am- 10am so be sure to listen or come by!
Time: 5 am until CLOSING at 7pm
How you can help: Come by the pumpkin patch @
3010 Burrows Ave, West Sacramento and either purchase something from the patch or just donate to the "Jar of Strength" for Robynn; encourage businesses, family or friends to donate or come to the patch that day and lastly, make sure to listen to our favorite radio station, 105.1 KNCI!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robynn and family. I will be praying for you and the Dave's Pumpkin Patch event. I know it will go well. You have been in my prayers and thoughts. I want to share a song with you that just really touches my heart and I hope it does yours too.
By Casting Crowns
PRAISE YOU IN THIS STORM
I was sure by now that you would have reached down and wiped our tears away stepped in and save the day but once again, I say "Amen", and it's still raining.
As the thunder rolls I barely hear you whisper through the rain "I'm with you" And as your mercy falls I raise my hands and praise the god who gives and takes away. I'll praise you in this storm and i will lift my hands For you are who you are no matter where i am Every tear I've cried you hold in your hand you never left my side and though my heart is torn I will praise you in this storm.
I remember when I stumbled in the wind you heard my cry you raised me up again my strength is al;most gone how can i carry on If i can't find you. I lift my eyes unto the hills where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord the Maker of Heaven and Earth.
As the thunder rolls I barely hear you whisper through the rain "I'm with you" And as your mercy falls I raise my hands and praise the god who gives and takes away. I'll praise you in this storm and i will lift my hands For you are who you are no matter where i am Every tear I've cried you hold in your hand you never left my side and though my heart is torn I will praise you in this storm.

Anonymous said...

Robynn and Brian,
Our hearts are filled with hope and love for you guys. I just pray, pray, pray that you, Robynn, are feeling okay. I just cannot begin to imagine the strength this kind of fight must take. You are a warrior! Please stay strong. I am so, so sorry that you are going through this. Our prayers....our thoughts...they are with you ALWAYS.
God bless you, Robynn and Brian.
B.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Robynn and Brian,
The Casting Crown group is one of my favorite groups-and yes every tear that we cry he holds in his hands and I believe with all my heart: that he is there for you and for all of us and the STRONG example of a Christian you both are-he is using for a purpose.You Robynn keep fighting and I to am so sorry that you have to keep enduring the chemo.
Keep your eyes upwards to where your strength and help come from.
Shelly you find the best bible verses that are just perfect and I have them tucked away in my heart and your shining example of a Christian we all benefit from-thank you and thank you for the update on Tanner the fighting man.Tell him keep the good work up(I know the 2 months I spent in the rocking chair and bed was the hardest thing I have done to date-shattering my ankle made me focus in on the Lord and put things into his hands)
I love you all and am praying in hope and love,
Soilder Miss Denise