Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good news...NO PAIN!

Bad news...she is EXHAUSTED!!! Robynn is having a rough time kicking "nap time;) Her only outing Sunday was church and then it was back to bed for a few hours. She managed a short picnic with Hailey and then back down she went. Her lack of energy make the smallest of things, like climbing the stairs a main event. Brian said they are relieved that this is their hurdle right now and they are not competing with pain. So, it seems to be a blessing. Thank you Jesus!
Texas is just around the corner and so is a break from this wicked stuff...Hooray!

2 Corinthians 12:9
But [God] said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Love you all!
Pray On!
S

PS. Cal is doing great and Tanner goes to the Orthopedist to repeat the same routine as last appt! What color cast will he come home with??????;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting rest is one of the most restorative and health renewing things our body does naturally, in fact, that was just profiled in one of the Sunday Parade magazines. SO, have Sweet Robynn just use this time to rest and renew as we continue to pray for continued lack of pain and for the chemo to do its job.

Until Texas....take care one and all...as our prayers,friendship, and support are sent your way for blessings to be yours each and everyday!

Your friends~
Jill & Bob West

kulfamily said...

Hi Robynn,

It's been awhile since my last blog, but I wanted you to know that I still keep updated on your progress through by reading your blog and from your wonderful sister who txt's me with all great news. I just want you to know that we are still on our knees for you and you are in my everyday thoughts. Keep strong and kow your loved by all.

With all our thoughts and prayers,
Kristen, Ken, Kendle and Konner Kulhavy

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are not beset with pain this time around. A good nap never hurts anyone.So I agree that this is a blessing. I don't mean to sound trite about what you're going through, I am just so relieved you are not in pain or discomfort. Hang in there sweet thing!!And God Bless You & Your Family..........

christine Booth said...

Hang in there sweet girl. Get as much rest as you need. Im glad your not hurting. My prayers are said; many a day.You're my screen saver so I get to see you daily. Sweet dreams and my prayer is always the same. wake up pain free and all better. I love you bunches.

Anonymous said...

Robynn:
I'm glad you are getting rest. Hooray for chemo breaks! My doctor finally agreed to four weeks for me (after six and a half years). I am looking forward to not feeling totally exhausted. I hope you get the same. Take care.
Love,
Barley and Corey

Tonya Sandoval said...

So with all that rest you are needing, I hope you are having super sweet dreams pretty girl! We are thinking about you. Wishing you lots of pain free energy filled days very soon!
Love ya,
Tonya Sandoval & Family

Anonymous said...

Hi Robynn!
I am so glad to see you'll be taking a break and resting!! Yay!! You are so impressive but even God rested on that 7th day!! lol

I sent you an email with some updates! :) I love you sweet girl!

Lots of love, hugs, and prayers!
Kristy