Sunday, October 5, 2008

Receive Brad With Open arms Dear Lord...He Awaits

I am sorry about not getting the previous post to you earlier and I emailed our dear friend Kim to tell her it what not intentional. The following is from Kim;

Shelley,
Thank you so much. I would NEVER think that – I promise!!! We lost Brad… well he is on life support for organ donation, but basically he is gone. It is beyond heartbreaking and I so hoped that prayer was work, but his injuries were just too big. Thank you for your note. We appreciate it as it will be a very tough week.

Much love,
kim

"BACK ON OUR KNEES" for his family...
I do not have a bible verse at the moment, just tears.
http://cbs5.com/local/richmond.police.crash.2.832722.html

Pray On!
S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that Brad's family have to endure the pain, loss, and everything that crops up after a loved one's life is suddenly taken.

My prayers of compassion & empathy go the Brad's family & friends.

Our Condolences,
Jill & Bob West

Anonymous said...

We all pray for Brad's family. May you always look up to the sky and feel the warmth of Brad's presence and God's love.