Sunday, January 18, 2009

No Ruby, but....

While looking for her yesterday, the kids picked up this dog because they feared he would be hit on Stockdale Hwy(@ Nord). We took pics immediately and put him on Craigs List and contacted the Californian. The kids were so adamant about not putting another owner through what we have been through. I was so proud!
We are loving and caring for him just the way we would want Ruby to be loved and cared for, while away from us.

He is very friendly, well behaved and well fed;) Tanner and Robert are enjoying playing "fetch", which he loves.
Please contact me at 978-5774 if you know who he belongs to.

XOXO
Pray on!
S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such wonderful stewards of being 'walking blessings'!

We pray that one thing will lead to another so Ruby will come home to you and this little fella' can return home to his family.

In the meantime your children are fine examples of leading with their hearts.

What an extraordinary family all of you are.

In friendship,
Jill West

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelley,

I am so sorry you haven't found Ruby yet. I wish with all my heart for her safe return. In the mean time, what a wonderful person you are for taking care of this pup who has lost his humans. You truly are, and have always been , an inspiration.

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Shelley and dear kiddos,
You truly make me proud that you are my friends.That pup is lucky to have you look after him.
Praying with love and hope for little Ruby Two Shoes to come home.
I love you all,
Solider Miss Denise