Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Still no Ruby

I am sorry to report this disappointing fact. We continued our efforts with going house to house and passing out more fliers. Thank you Shannon for joining me,it was easier with you there. A local news station called and wanted to interview us about Ruby, but they never showed:(
Please pass on our search for Ruby to anyone and everyone.
We are offering a $500 reward for her safe return.
Also, please keep a boy named Wyatt in your prayers. On our quest today, we found that his dog was hit and killed last night. The description of his dog was similar to Ruby's and we went most of the day wondering if our search had come to an end. I can't describe my feelings when I heard it was not Ruby. It wasn't relief, but more of a deep sadness for this boy I had never met. I started to cry as I stood on their porch. At a loss for words, I assured his family member that WE... "Army Goodell" would be praying for them. Get on it soldiers!

Tanner has blown out his candles and tomorrow is a new day;)

Good Night and God Bless!
Pray On!
S

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry that there is no Ruby news yet but like you said tomorrow is another day! I love your attitude even on a dark day - what comfort you must have brought to that sad family!

Will keep hoping and praying :)
Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelley,
I am so sorry that you have not found Ruby....We are thinking about you guys...Always.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER!!!! Bring on some bowling :)
Lots of love,
B.

Tonya Sandoval said...

Shelly,
I am so sorry that Ruby has not turned up yet. Don't give up! I have heard of some really outrageous and wonderful pet reunion stories over the years. Hopefully it won't be too long before we hear about yours. I have "in" with one of our local news personalities. I will ask her for a favor. I will let you know if I hear anything.
Love,
Tonya Sandoval

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Ruby, and I hope she is returned safely to her home.

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelley and kids,
I just am hoping for a miracle that Ruby love will come home.I wish that I were there to hang the fliers and go door to door.
Please Lord bring sweet Ruby Two Shoes home to her loving family.
Praying in hope and love,
Solider Miss Denise
I will be praying for Wyatt and his family.

Anonymous said...

Please check all the animal shelters and pound

Anonymous said...

We know that you are doing all that you can and we are praying that Ruby is just being taken care of until she is back with your family.

Sending big hugs of support & comfort!!!

The West's