Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Prayer Request

Please pray for the DelMundo/Starr families. Today they lost a husband, father, brother, uncle, grandfather, in-law and friend. Santiago DelMundo passed away today while in surgery for diabetes complications. Their connection to our family transcends so deep.
Please pray for his wife Nora, son Noel, daughter in-law Lynn(Starr) and grandchildren Nick & Michael by name. I know there are many others mourning, but they are particularly close to our hearts right now.

Love to you all!
Pray On!
S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shelley and family,
Yes I will be praying for the DelMundo and Starr families.Please pass that along that my heart goes out to them all. God Bless and keep them all.
Praying in hope and love,
solider Miss Denise

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelley,
Thank you for your kind thoughts...they mean more than you know! And thanks for watching my kids so I could go to the hospital and feeding them...and thanks for cleaning my room...I am embarrassed!
I love you!!
Brandy

Anonymous said...

Very sorry for your loss - will be thinking of the family at this tough time.

Kim