Thursday, May 29, 2008

“Ask and it will be given to you…” – Matthew 7:7

How amazing is Our God?

I am overcome with emotion at our newest and most blessed of miracles.
"Army Goodell", I commend you on a job WELL DONE! I cannot find the words to express our gratitude for holding "Our Girl" up to the Lord. We asked and he answered!
He is so VERY GOOD!

Don't take your boots off yet, we have more battleground to cover!
She is undergoing chemo right now, so please pray she tolerates it well and continues to Stand Strong!

Pray On you Mighty Awesome Soldiers!
S

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying, always!!
God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Robynn,
More prayers for you today...yesterdays news was the best BD present i could hope for.
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Robynn,
This morning I saw Brady at school and he was all smiles! He was giggling and playing with Tyler telling him he had a secret. So I asked him, can I hear your secret? He said yes, but we had to move away so no one else could hear him. He said, my secret is that my Mom's chemo is working! He was so excited, as was I!! It brought to tears to my eyes to hear such great news, but also to see his bright shining smile on his face.

Stay strong and keep up the fight. You are winning the battle.

Much love,
Jennifer Engstrom

christine Booth said...

Robynn
I wont be able to read the continued progress over the weekend, so when I get back I can't wait to get home and sit in front of my computer with more tears of joy. I loved ready the note from Braby's teacher "instint tears of joy"
I am going to run The San diego Marathon this Sunday with you as my strength :)
love you girl