Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Prayer Request

Nick Hanson is in need of Army Goodell's MAGNIFICENT prayer duty!

He has been in a coma since Sunday, May 11. He has been off of any form of pain medication or sedation for six days and he should have woken up a long time ago. His liver is not processing the sedation out of his body. As of this morning, he has pneumonia, a recurring infection in his shoulder and foot, his fever is spiking at night, and he has pancreatitis. We are requesting specific prayers over this liver and his infection. It is apparent that the infection is somewhere else in his body and the doctors have been looking for days with no progress. We are also requesting prayers for his wife. She is remaining strong and positive but she is juggling many balls right now – trying to keep the family business a float in between hospital visits and phone calls to family.

Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again;
From the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.
Psalm 71:20

Lord Hear Our Prayers!
S

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with Nick & his wife. STAND STRONG

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are also with Nick & his wife.
Lord have mercy on Nick Hanson. Please restore his liver and clear his body of the infection. Please help his wife stand strong! We have felt your loving touch and are requesting You please do the same for this couple! We ask this in the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ. We thank you, Lord!
Love, hugs, and prayers,
Kristy

Anonymous said...

We also will be praying!
God Bless,
B.

Anonymous said...

soilder Miss Denise reporting for duty with a new monitor which is a praise within itself.
I to will be praying for the Hanson,s and God's ever gentle touch and for the Dr.s wisdom to figure out the infection.
Robynn-Oh how I have missed the use of writing to you and my prayers have been going up strong.
Brian you had better be taking care of yourself and my sweet Shelly I hope that you are resting and thank you for the updates and how wonderful it is to beable to pray for others.
I love you all and I am praying in hope and love.Miss Denise
P.S.
We will be at Sac. County Fair thurs-mon as Bekah will show her Hampshire hog on Thurs and Fri. and then will sell on Sun.(You know how much I love it-me the hog whisperer)aka hog mama)