Tuesday, February 17, 2009

911 Prayer request for Wally Todd

I just got this via email;
Hi Shelley...I have a special request. I'm a old neighbor of Brian & Robynn's(Marshfield Way) and have not only feel blessed to have been friends with Robynn and Brian, but I'm truly going to miss Robynn. I'm e-mailing you to ask for special prayers for a good friend of mine that remains me a lot of Robynn. Her name is Kim and last October her husband was diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic cancer. He is 36 years old. Together they have a beautiful 6 year old daughter Hailey and handsome son Brandon, who is 10 years old. We were informed today that he is in ICU(Mercy Southwest) and things are looking pretty dim, his body is not responding to anything the wonderful doctors and nurses try to do for him. My heart aches for their family and so many relations to Brian & Robynn's situation makes it really hard for me as well.
I just ask that maybe Army Goodell could find in their hearts to prayer for the entire family, that they find comfort and peace during these difficult times.

You know what to do....
Pray On!
S

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Reporting for duty Shelley. . . on my knees.

Anonymous said...

I just have to say, "F*&k cancer!"
Now that I got that out, I'm ready for duty. Love to all! Rush for the Cure! Love, Barley

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to hit the frontline's for Wally & his family!

In friendship~
Jill West

Anonymous said...

I am reporting for duty. And I double that comment, "F*%@ Cancer Too".

Anonymous said...

Here to second Barley's comment (thank you for putting that in such SIMPLE terms!) and ready to pray!!!

Kim :)

Anonymous said...

Ditto. Reporting to duty from Santa Rosa.

Darcy

Anonymous said...

Reporting for heavy duty prayer.
Please Lord watch over Wally and his family in this trying time.Keep your eyes upwards.
Praying in hope and in love,
Solider Miss Denise
P.S. they are still testing my Alexa and they have her still at Mercy Redding-please keep praying for the Dr.s to figure things out-she is in good happy spirits

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the ditto on the F@*# cancer! As I sit here nauseated from all chemotherapy I have received, it's nice to know some others are joining me in cursing cancer. Thank you ladies! My thoughts are with Wally and his family! S: thanks for your wonderful updates. Love, Barley Rush for the Cure!

Anonymous said...

May the Holy Spirit Himself intercede on behalf of each precious person represented here...for those suffering from the effects of chemo (may it work!)...for those who can do nothing but watch their loved ones suffer and pray that it works...for those who don't know what's wrong and are praying it isn't cancer. A best friend who is a cancer survivor chooses to be thankful for her time of suffering because it brought her forever closer to the Lord. I pray that it will have that effect for each person here whose life is touched by cancer. And we DO pray for a CURE! May the Lord pour out His comfort on you, Family Goodell!

MandyMarie12 said...

Amen on the F* cancer!! Barley, what a pretty name. I have never heard that before. I love it.

How is the family doing, Shell? Any updates? I can see why they would remind her so much of Robynn, from names to ages. I can't imagine having to go through this again with such similarities- stay strong, we will be praying along side you.

Anonymous said...

I am a friend of Wally. I went to school w/ Wally and cheered him on while he was playing football. He has always been so kind to me, not to mention very protective.
My prayers are with him and his family. May the goood LORD bless him and his family. I pray and plead that GOD will give us all a miracle and cure him. He is such a great person!!!!! I love you, Wally!!!! I am still rooting for you!!!
Love you bunches~
Little Wendy (La Chance) Johnson

Anonymous said...

I am a friend of Wally. I went to school w/ Wally and cheered him on while he was playing football. He has always been so kind to me, not to mention very protective.
My prayers are with him and his family. May the goood LORD bless him and his family. I pray and plead that GOD will give us all a miracle and cure him. He is such a great person!!!!! I love you, Wally!!!! I am still rooting for you!!!
Love you bunches~
Little Wendy (La Chance) Johnson