Monday, March 3, 2008

Day 3

Good Morning!

First off, Aunt Robynn and Uncle Brian want to give out a big "Holla" to their 1st "baby girl" Callahan Christine for getting the "fight song" up and playing on the blog. Way to go Cal! Big XOXO's to you!

As for Our girl Robynn, yesterday was an ok day. She got a shower and was lookin and smellin pretty yummy! She did not go for that walk we talked about, but hope that comes today. Her blood count was a little low and she was gonna get another 2 units of blood. That should perk her up and help to get her taking to the hallways! She wrestled w/ a little bit of nausea in the early evening but fought it off like a warrior!

We have been informed that blood transfusions are going to be ongoing and plentiful. I am going to double check some information about giving blood in the city you live in and making sure Robynn gets "credit" for it in Roseville. When I am sure of the process, I will let you know. Giving blood in her name is another great way to help and we would appreciate it!

Thank you again....PRAY ON!

XOXO,
S

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robynn,
I wake up every morning to read this blog and hear the good news! You are my every thought. Keep up the good work. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU BEAN!

Callahan & Shelley,
Thanks for sharing more pictures. It helps those far away :)

XOXOXO
Kerrie

Anonymous said...

Hi Robbi,

My blood is full of great and wonderous things, so if you need any of it (and my wife will tell you just how much I LOVE TO GIVE MY BLOOD to people) and it is a fit, I will give you every ounce I got! Hang tough and let me know what and where to go to donate. Our love and prayers are for you daily! xoxoxox, PLM

Anonymous said...

Robynn, Keep fighting sweetheart, am checking on you daily and praying for you to have the strength to beat this. Wish there was more I could say or do to help.
Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Kirk and I have A negative blood, if we are a match, we will give you all that we can. Always in my thoughts and prayers! Victoria

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady,

You let us know what you need and we will find a way to provide! A+ here!!!

Love you lots and thinking of you every minute of every day...

Nicole