Thursday, March 13, 2008

Raising For Robynn!

Please check out the link below to find out another way to help Robynn!
A HUMONGOUS thumbs up to Kim Funk and Vanessa Scroggins for taking this ball and sprinting with it!

http://raisingforrobynn.blogspot.com/

Robynn is still holding her own w/ her blood levels. An extra WOO HOO is in order for her WBC that jumped up to 7.5! Let me hear you shout.....WOO HOO!

She is now being whisked away to have Norm's evil twin,"Ned "aspirated from her belly. Please pray this will be the last time she will need this procedure, as the pressure causes her extreme pain and uncomfortableness.

Love you all!

Pray On!

S

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO Robynn!!!! Keep on kickin' butt!!!!

Way to go to the lovely ladies running the blood drive, bake sale and silent auction for Robynn!!!!
You are all amazing!!!

Love & prayers & tears of joy,
Kristy

Anonymous said...

Robynn:
You don't even know me...(I went to high school with Brian.)...but I wanted you to know that you are a huge inspiration for people out there that you have never even met. And from me, Thank You... There are two little kids in Bakersfield who got a lot of extra love today because you reminded their mom what is really important. Hang in there Girl!!!

Emma said...

I don't no you Vanessa, but you and Kim are amazing.
Kim I am proud to call you friend.
Had to share that with everyone who reads this blog.
Robynn you are doing amazing. You will be homewood bound soon, I am sure.
Emma

Anonymous said...

Wow Robynn!

I knew you could do it. Bless you for hanging tough. I hope that this great news brings you closer to being home with your babies, and of course your cuddly puppy, too. Love you girl. By the way, your kids were too cute at practice yesterday! Our team rocks almost as much as you do!!!! I hope Ned's demise was painless for you. xoxoxoxoxo
Love,
Dana

Anonymous said...

Kim & Vanessa are fellow angels to you Robynn! I'm sure you know that I will be baking my buns off!!!:)
GO,FIGHT,WIN!!!!DEFENCE!!!
love to you, Tina