Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Standing Strong!

That's our girl!
Today she got to enjoy some YUMMY cookies overnighted from Sweet Surrrender and is now awaiting dinner from P.F.Changs. SPOILED BRAT!!!(did I say that out loud?;)
She was eager to walk the halls and being the trusted "IV pusher", I joined her! If she had been upfront with me about the distance she was planning on going, I might have enlisted someone elses help. I'm tellin you, I haven't moved so far, so fast since I can't remember! When it was FINALLY over, I was panting and could have used an oxygen mask and probably a medic! We get back to her room and all I want to do is hop into her bed! Don't worry, I do have SOME self control and even a little pride:)

Anyways, I thought about the fact that Robynn is doing so much better and I am so grateful! However, I probably tend to ask for your Super Duper prayers when thing are pretty bad and want to take the time to PRAISE our wonderful Lord for giving Robynn this amazing progress! Send your Super Duper prayers no matter what our plight! He Is The Way and deserves ALL the Glory...Always!

You ROCK "Army Goodell"!

I love you,
S

PS Get your armor ready for Robynn's Blood Drive next Friday, April 4th!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is it! I am going to the gym TOMORROW!!! Thanks for the motivation Robynn and ShellBell.
Tons of love and oh so many prayers of thanksgiving!!!
HUG OFTEN!!!!!!
XOXO,

T. A. O.

Anonymous said...

Robynn you put us all to shame. The fundraiser/blood drive is coming together very well. We should do you proud! Mrs Brown read your letter at the meeting tonight Robynn, it was so very sweet. You all have such a beautiful way with words.
Keep on fighting Robynn.
Emma.

Anonymous said...

Robynn, you continue to amaze me. I know that GOD sees your courage, and most of all, knows that your faith continues to motivate you. May you keep on, precious. You truly inspire all of us. My heart is with you each day, and I am battling this fight with you with gobs of prayers to the only one who really counts. With much love and respect for you Robynn,
- Chocolate Chip

Unknown said...

Okay, hear are a couple of scriptures that Praise our Lord and are not too long:

I exalt Your name, for You are great and worthy to be praised. You have put gladness in my heart.
Psalm 4:7

All honor and majesty, strength and glory, holiness and righteousness are Yours, O Lord. You are gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and great in mercy.
Psalm 145:8

Lord, you are so awesome. . . So in awe of You and in all you do for us. Thank you for your mercy, grace and hope which you renew every morning. Lord, be with Robynn, and help her with her nausea and vomitting. Lord we want to see her be able to gain some weight and build her strength. Won't you please allow her this? We thank you Lord for your mighty miracles. We do not take this lightly Lord. We just know You are the only one who can completely heal her. And we are so blessed to have you in our lives. In Jesus precious name. . .

Love you Robynn ~ Get rested up so you can come home and play ~ :o)