Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Change of Plans

Robynn's sister Jenni will look after the kids in West Sac and I will be on "stand-by" to head to Santa Monica.
She was scheduled for her initial appt at 8:30 this morning, but is still waiting. We are really hopeful that the Dr. she will meet today will allow her into a different clinical trial that has no openings. This trial, from the information we have read seems better suited for Robynn. Both trials are not FDA approved, but have decent results in Europe, but the "closed" trial seems significantly more successful. I am hoping her cheery voice, beaming smile and contagious spirit will overtake this Dr. and compel him to let her join the currently "closed" trial.
When I get an update, I will pass it on faithful soldiers!

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation -- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life -- of whom shall I be afraid?

Pray On!
S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If we know Robynn, she will get in! How could you say no to her??

mandy