Monday, December 8, 2008

Rest Received!

What an AMAZING God we have! We asked and boy did he deliver! She slept from the time of my last post til about 6:30(5 hrs) Yippee! She is kind of groggy but doing ok. I snuck off to Whole Foods and got her some fresh strawberries,kiwi and raspberries to add to the mango, grapes and melon Brian had picked up last night. For some reason fresh fruit is the only thing that sounds good and sits well in her tummy.
The details of what happened next, will have to wait til tomorrow as it almost midnight and way past "lights out". Don't fret...it was all good!;)

Pray On!
S

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, prayers, and hugs for you all. Words cannot express...
Love,
Barley and Corey

Anonymous said...

we are sooo happy to hear your good news! I will be praying that she continues to feel well, be pain free, and enjoy time spent with loved ones!!

Anonymous said...

God is so good and His mercy endureth forever. Praise Him.
-cc

Anonymous said...

What an awesome God we have!

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! Once again...Robynn prevails! Bean...you are the toughest lady I know. What an inspiration. You're my hero.

I LOVE YOU!
xoxoxo Kerrie (tears...)

christine Booth said...

Robynn
Again you show us how amazing and strong you are. I was not shocked to read something like this tonight. You are definitly the strongest women I know. I hope you enjoyed all the shops and christmas decorations. I love you!!! Continue get better. My continued prayers are being said for pain free and better days. xoxox smile so many people love you :)