Friday, December 5, 2008

A Little Break

Robynn is reading Twilight, a book Callahan got her hooked on and Brian is laying in bed with her taking a little snooze. We are hoping to get an "early check in" at the Best Western across the street so Brian can shower away his stinkiness;) PEEEEEE EEEEEWWWWW!!!
It would be a great relief to get to sleep in a real bed tonight as well. Before I got here, he slept on the window seat. Last night, I got the window seat and he got a chair...what a gentleman.
Once again, it's the waiting game....

Pray On!
S

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys, here I am always checking the blog to check on Robynn. I heard about that book "Twilight", it seems everyone is talking about it. So Miss Robynn let me know how you like it. Just wanted to drop a note to say "hi" and let you know that we are praying and hoping for good news. You have all been on my mind, I was hoping to get to see all of you over Thanksgiving but when I read the blog and saw you were not feeling well I did not want to bother you. Let's try to all get together over Christmas... If there is anything I can do please let me know. Hang in there, keep fighting and never give up HOPE. God is with you and will always be by your side. You have a wonderful support group and that is what it takes to get you through the rough times.
Love to all,
Liz Haskell

Anonymous said...

Kelly would so be calling me BLOG HOG right now :) But we can't break away....We are praying on!
xo,
B.

MandyMarie12 said...

Blog Hog, that's funny LOL! I guess we are all blog hogs, and that is a great thing :-) Robynn, that book is in theaters now, as I am sure Callahan has told you. If you don't already have a date, Kristy just finished that book as well and we would love to go see the movie with you. So happy you are (literally) surrounded by a loving husband and a dedicated sister. I will think of you girls when Ellen comes on today :-)

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Hey "Freckles", Remember, they ARE Angel Kisses....
Still on our knees here in "Elk Town"! Sending you all our love and prayers!
Love,
Dad, Jared & Ari