Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Countdown for Robynn's Blood Drive...

Just 3 Days away! Don't miss it!

April 4th (this Friday) 3pm-7pm at Our Lady of Grace School in West Sacramento.
Silent Auction and Hayjac necklaces and bracelets. All proceeds benefit Robynn!
For more info check out;
http://raisingforrobynn.blogspot.com/

Callahan, Tanner and I are so excited about Friday! I look forward to meeting so many of you that have touched my heart!
Your love and support for Robynn and my brother is ASTOUNDING!
Your words of encouragement to me, was so unexpected, but forever cherished!

Pray On!
S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelley!
I can't wait to see you this Friday as well!! I'll be the one constantly crying at a table trying to sell children's books with Carol and Melissa! :) Melissa will be taking reservations for our Tournament, and can I say that Melissa had a vital role in securing our grand prize! You all may not see it, but BreeAnn (Miss Clear Channel- queen of the airwaves and corporate functions), Carol (donations dominator), Kerrie (electronic and marketing design guru), Kim (BBQ princess) and Melissa (donations queen and public relations rampant!) (all in alphabetical order!!) have all done an incredible job! I have also been impressed by Kim Funk and the West Sac team! WOW!!! I am priviledged and grateful for knowing all of them and all of you!
GOD BLESS!!
xoxoxox
Kristy

Anonymous said...

Shelley,

I think you got it all wrong...We, lovingly known as "Army Goodell" or "Robynn's Girls" Cannot wait to meet Robynn's amazing family! What an amazing group of people you all are!

Looking forward to seeing you!

Nicole

Anonymous said...

I can not wait to meet all of the people who Love and Adore Robynn. This Angel was certainly sent by God to bring us all together for reasons of his own. Bless you all for bringing happiness to Robynn. Your support of Robynn shows the love and angels in us all.
Brian and Shelley, I pray you get the rest you need as well. Keep up the good work. I love to see the pictures on this blog. Especially of this angel.
Robynn - Angel that you are. Dozens and dozens of churches, friends and family are on your side lifting you up to the man in charge. You are truly blessed.
Love your Aunt Augie