Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Only 2 Days Away!

You guessed it....
Robynn's very own Blood Drive!
With all the excitement I forgot to remind you that along with Hayjac Designs and the Silent Auction there will also be a bake sale going on, as well as childrens books being sold! How I could forget that, is beyond me! The reason we are coming Thursday night is so that we can be "bakin fools" Friday! We are gonna be whippin up some of Robynn's Super Scrumptious Secret recipes! YUMMY!!!!!!

Continue to pray for peace, comfort, nourishment and rest for Sweet Robynn!

Pray On!

S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're skipping school and work on Friday to come give our support. Emma is thrilled to have a "no school day!"

It was wonderful to see a "piece" of you through Jenni over the weekend. Emma and I take turns wearing our bracelet with your family's names on it. There's not a day that goes by that our thoughts aren't with you.

I'm a major weenie when it comes to blood and I usually pass out. But, I've already told Emma that I am giving blood and then indulging on sweets and jewelry afterwards.

In all seriousness: we send our love and prayers. We wish you the strength you need to get through this stage of your battle.

All our best!

Michelle & Emma

Anonymous said...

Will someone please buy me a piece of Robynn's cranberry bread. I would forever be grateful. I have to stay on the east coast and miss out on all of the fun.

Robynn and Brian, you are always in my thoughts and prayers!!!!

Love ya'll Victoria

packmom said...

Hi Robynn and Brian- Sending prayers your way. Wow! I have just learned of your battle this week when the blood drive flyer came home from school and I saw the picture to make the connection. I read about your journey here and I must say you are doing a fabulous job fighting this beast. Robynn, I know you are a strong, positive woman and have a strong, loving, and supportive family and that will take you a long ways. Soldier on. I feel a happy ending coming your way. The boys and I are looking forward to Friday and we wish you all the best in your continued fight. God bless!

Andrea

(Justin's mom from soccer, fall '06)