Tuesday, April 29, 2008

FORTITUDINE VINCIMUS!!

Yesterday was a rough one, but Our Girl prevailed!
VICTORY THROUGH PERSEVERANCE!!!!
(thanks Sabrina;)
Even the Super Bad Yuckies couldn't keep her from Brady and Hailey's Baseball game last night! I'm tellin ya, that girl is TOUGHER than anything I've ever seen! I don't know where her strength comes from some days! She puts me to shame even on my best day!
We are expecting rough waters today and maybe tomorrow but can see calm seas on the horizon!

Pray On Faithful Soldiers!

S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you guys as always!!
We pray for you to have calm waters!!
God Bless,
B.

christine Booth said...

I sure hope for calm waters for you and your family. The best medicine sometimes is our kids... go brady and Haileys:)
love ya amazing girl
christine Booth