Sunday, April 6, 2008

Standing Strong!

You have heard from Brian and Kim what a FABULOUS day Friday was, but I can
"one up"em SOOOOOO FAST!!!!!

Robynn's WBC came up from a .8 to a WHOPPING 7.8! I'm starting "the wave" right now, so jump up and throw those arms in the air and continue it on! A BIG ALLELUIA wouldn't hurt either! I cannot begin to express my Joy and Thankfulness when I received this news! I had just been talking with Robynn today and she was telling me how Brian and the kids were painting a dresser for Hailey and that the kids were really hoping to go fly their new kites. Brian reminded them that "Momma wasn't able to be outside or be around people until her blood count was better". Anxious to see if ANY progress had been made, she was gonna call the lab to see about her latest results. I told her to go ahead and "text me, when you find out". About 2 minutes later, I hear Robynn in her sweetest and most excited voice say, "It was just TOO good to text...I'm a 7.8!" I yell back "You've got to be kidding me?" She responds with,"I asked them to check it twice". I replied,"Did you respell your name
R-O-B-Y-N-N G-O-O-D-E-L-L"? "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she shouted! I screamed back,"Then I order you to Go Fly A Kite.......literally!" So as you ALL know, when I order something to get done...what happens?:)
May our miracles never cease!!!
What a PERFECT ending to an inspiring weekend! I cannot wait to update you on what I experienced Friday!
Until then, I will keep you guessing;) and order you to continue praying whatever prayers you're praying, cuz He's Hearing YOU!

Love you all!
Pray On!
S

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chills, Shelley, you gave me the chills :) Boy, waiting on those test results ...........waiting ..................waiting.........................................................................but when you get good news..it makes it almost worth the wait. :)!!! Thank you Shelley, and thank you Brian, so much for the update...now I have gotten my fix...so I can walk away from the computer for the night. WAY TO GO ROBYNN!!!!
I look forward to more good news....give me some tomorrow!....THAT'S AN ORDER!!! (just thought I would give it a try Shelley :)
Love you guys so much!!!
AS always, may God Bless you!
Brandy
(Brian, I don't think I did too well with my new technique.) Next time :) heehee YIPPY!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW Robynn! What wonderful news!!! You are DOING IT!!!!! I'm so excited to see how well you are doing!! Did you fly the kite? lol Why am I even asking that? It was an order from the captain afterall! :)
Keep it up!!!!
Lots of love,
Kristy

melriz said...

Woo hoo! The wave is continuing on over here in Citrus Heights! Bean I was so happy to meet your West Sac girls Friday. They did an amazing job on the Blood Drive. I feel very lucky to have been apart of it all. Keep up whatever you are doing to make sure the WBC stays where it should. Hallelujah!

Love u!
Missy

Anonymous said...

Robynn, you are definately
STANDING STRONG! What a great day to fly kites! I am always thinking of you & everytime I read blog updates, I'm amazed at your strength! love you-Tina

Anonymous said...

As many have already said, Friday was a very special day. Special for a lot of reasons. First the amazing support from everyone there to give blood, bid on products, buy chains, etc. Second, to witness that support shows that there are really good people out there willing to help others. And lastly, to see my dear friend Brian, with a bald head full of love for his wife and beautiful kids, smile for a few moments. A very, very, special family and support group of friends!!
I also spent $50 on webkins? and outbid Brian's mom on a bottle of wine. I'll share:)

Love,
Todd

Anonymous said...

Robynn and Brian ~
AWESOME NEWS!
Inspirational, Incredible but NOT unbelievable you are an amazing WOMAN with the BEST FAMILY AND FRIENDS keep standing strong we are so happy for you!

Tammy Hall

Unknown said...

Hey, Robynn to hear your sister retell our conversation on the phone when I told you what your WBC's were. There was a long pause and after reading that blog and remembering telling you that you could go outside...I hope you did. Everyone at the Infusion clinic and SRMC is behind you and your family and will help you fight this battle. Take care.